This handmade bandana features a classic navy and green plaid on one side, then a layer of thirsty cotton flannel and a teal cotton knit on the reverse. 3 layers make this bib super absorbent and being reversible means you have 2 bibs to choose from! The design has a contoured neck to prevent gaping and bunching under babies chin.
Two quality snap closures on each side allow this bib to comfortably fit from a young baby up to a toddler.
- Width from point to point is 42cm
- Distance between 2 outer closures 37cm
- Distance between 2 inner closures 31.5cm
- Drop from front neckline to point 20cm
THINGS TO KNOW
- Each bib is designed and created in our studio in Brisbane
- Machine Washable
- 100% cotton fabrics
- Fabrics have been prewashed
- Fits from newborn to toddler
- As this is a handmade item, pattern placement may differ between bibs. The fabric and cotton stitching used will always match the picture.